What is Surplus Garments?
What is Stock Lot or Surplus Garments?
These garments are generally made for export to other countries. To take care of any contingency, garment manufacturers/exporters make more quantity (appx. 3 to 5%) than the order. This surplus quantity remains in the garment export houses. These garments are sold in the domestic market as export surplus garments. There can also be many other reasons behind the origin of surplus garments like cancel shipment, rejections because of quality/defects and size ratio mismatch. Most of the factories sell their surplus stock at very cheap prices compared to the actual price.
Benefits of Surplus Garments
- Price: One of the main benefits of export surplus or stock lot garment is the price. You get highest quality products at throwaway prices. It will be interesting to note that price reduces with the quantity i.e. you can get the lowest prices if you are able to buy in large quantities.
- Quality: The export surplus garments use fabric, threads, accessories, stitching and dying of the highest quality and are designed by world’s leading fashion designers.
Why Choose Us?
- Honest & Fair Practices: We never use any unfair means and strongly believe in giving each of our customers & partners a fair deal every time.
- Strong Network: We have got a very strong sourcing network for surplus garments in India and outside India.
- Ready stock: We carry huge stock of surplus garments for men, women and kids. So you can always find something that matches your requirement.
- Quality Control: We employ strict quality control measures and every lot is checked for different quality parameters. We do not buy or sell inferior quality garments.
- Latest Fashion: No matter if it is summer or winter season, we have always got the best in-style and fashionable garments.